Monday, November 14, 2011

About me!!































My name is Caitlin Bellah-Trenzano and I am a 23 year old photographer from California. I've recently moved to Barcelona with my husband. I love to travel and have lived in San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York City, Paris, and London. My favorite photographers are Tim Walker, Mert & Marcus, Annie Leibovitz, and Paolo Roversi. I am self taught and try and make my photos have a painting like feel. I hope you enjoy reading my blog!

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait to read more about your works and adventured dear Caitlin! ;) Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Caitlin,

    I have tried a few times to email you (I am a booker from London) and would love to get in touch but I always get bounce backs from the address on here. Is there an alternative email address I can contact you on?

    Thank you

    Luka (Models1)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Sorry that strange! My email is caitlinbellah@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete